Greg Poljacik – CEO
In addition to being the inventor of the secret recipe for Gravity & Momentum’s stage blood products, Greg Poljacik has been working as a teacher and choreographer for over a decade. He has been instrumental in the training of thousands of theater students and professionals worldwide and has provided award winning choreography for over two dozen theater companies in Chicago. Currently Greg teaches stage combat at The Second City Training Center in Chicago and is a Research Consultant in the field of Cognitive/Behavioral Neuroscience. Greg also has been a guest lecturer at Columbia University Chicago and has taught at Regional workshops across the country, including co-coordinating the Winter Wonderland Workshop, the largest stage combat conference in the US. Greg is a teacher with the United Stuntmen’s Association, a member of SAG/AFTRA, the Society of American Fight Directors, AGMA, and LBP stunts Chicago. All of his work in the art of stage combat follows the principles of “Safety, Story, Substance.”
Chris Yurwitz – CFO
CFO and co-founder Chris Yurwitz attended the University of Michigan where he graduated with a BS in mathematics. He moved to Chicago where he has worked as a credentialed retirement actuary (FSA and EA) and consultant since 1997. Chris is originally from Maryland and has studied improvisation all around Chicago.
Dan Vuksanovich – CMO
Marketing consultant, sales pro, IT guru, musician. Dan’s career is divided into several chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Formal education in music (classical guitar) from Tulane University (BFA) and The Johns Hopkins University (MM).
- Chapter 2 – Information technology consultant and owner of Chicago IT consulting firm Advesa.
- Chapter 3 – Software sales professional.
- Chapter 4 – MBA from Northern Illinois University.
- Chapter 5 – CMO for the coolest company ever, Gravity & Momentum.