Personal information is information, or a combination of pieces of information, that could be used to identify you on an individual basis.
Collection and Use of information
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our Site, view our online content or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources.
In some cases, the Site may collect certain information about you that is not personally identifiable, such as your age, mailing code, product and information preferences, Site pages most frequently accessed, search terms entered, the type of Internet browser or computer operating system you are using and personal characteristics and other traits (“NPII”). We may also collect NPII about your use of the Site and other Web sites linked to the Site, such as the domain name of the Web site from which you linked to the Site. We use NPII to help administer the Site and to provide information about the Site to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. We reserve the right to share, sell or trade aggregated NPII with third parties. As stated earlier, NPII does not identify you individually. When NPII and PII are combined we refer to this as PII and the combined information will be treated by Gravity and Momentum as PII hereunder as long as it is so combined.
How Gravity and Momentum Uses This Information
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests, and to conduct other Gravity and Momentum business operations.
The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- Send samples, premiums, products and information.
- Develop new products and services.
- Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers that you request.
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Send you email and/or postal messages with information about Gravity and Momentum brands and other content we think may be of interest to you, including brand and service information from carefully selected business partners.
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including interest-based advertising.
- Personalize your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
- Allow you to participate in social sharing on our website.
- Analyze the use of our products, services and advertising.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
We do not intend to collect PII online from children under 18 or as defined by local legal requirements. The Site is neither directed nor targeted to children under 18 years old. If you believe your child, who is under 18, has submitted PII to the Site, please contact us.