If you’ve ever tried diluting a thicker blood product for maximum splatter you know that there’s a point past which the color simply disappears. Blood Juice stage blood is incredibly thin… so thin you can spray it with a spray bottle, and it still maintains its realistic coloring. Blood Juice is splatter-rific, perfect for exploding, gushing, fast running, or dripping blood effects.
Safe and Washable:
- Non-toxic – safe for skin and mouth.
- Non-staining – will wash out of clothes, off of skin, out of hair, off of sets and off of props.
Does it really wash out? Watch this!
- Use with blood bags for explosive, gushing wounds (e.g. severed artery).
- Pour on actors (or audience) from above for “raining blood” effects.
- Spray on sets and costumes (using spray bottle) for runny, drippy, splattery blood effects.
Please note: The shelf life of Blood Juice is approximately six months. However, in order to guarantee color accuracy we recommend use within 60 days of purchase.
Which product should you buy? Watch the demo video:
Dark red or bright red? Watch the demo video:
Need a Free Sample First?
Skeptical? Let us prove ourselves to you! We understand that you may have been disappointed in the past by products and recipes that could not deliver on similar claims. If you want to test out our blood products first before buying please complete this form for a free 1 oz. sample.
Please note: Free samples are only for potential theater, TV, movie, haunt and other professional evaluations. Free samples will not be provided for individual uses.